- 2 plastic cups (or your could use paper cups)
- A plastic bottle
- Felt pens
- Sticky Tape
- First you’ll need two cups. Using your scissors carefully trim of the lip of each cup. Remember – ask a grown up for help before you use the scissors.
- Then use some glue around the edge of the cups and stick one on the top and one on the bottom of your plastic bottle.
- Now take a piece of card and fold it in half. Along the folded side draw three shark fins and a big shark tale. Make sure the tips of the fins and tail meet at the folded end.
- Then carefully cut them out – but make sure you don’t cut the ends. You still need both sides of the card to be connected.
- When you’ve cut them all out, fold each of the edges out to create little tabs on the fins and tail.
- Using those tabs you’ve just created, take some sticky tape and fasten the tail on the back of your shark and the three fins in the middle - one on the top and two on the sides.
- Then it’s time to paint your shark and wait for it too dry.
- When it’s dry take some card and draw two giant circles for eyes and a whole lot of small triangles for your shark’s teeth! Carefully cut them out and use glue to stick them to the sharks head – an eye either side of the head and a big row of teeth right the way around.
And there you go! Your very own Kidzone Shark!
For ideas and inspiration, check out other kidzoner's crafty creations.