- A paper cup
- Sticky tape
- Felt pens
- First take your piece of card and roll it into a cone shape. Make sure it stays in place with some sticky tape.
- Then carefully trim the card cone to give it an even edge. But remember – ask a grown up for help before you use the scissors.
- Once that’s done use some sticky tape to fasten the cone onto the top of the cup.
- Now to make the wings. Take a strip of card (about the width of a ruler) and carefully cut on an angle to create three even diamond shapes.
- Next, take your scissors and very carefully make three cuts evenly spaced around the base of the cup.
- Then insert a wing into each of this cuts, bend back the end of the wing inside the cup to create a tab and fasten them in place with some sticky tape.
- Time to paint and wait for your rocket to dry.
- Now we need to make some windows and a door for our rocket. On a piece of card draw two round windows and a half oval door. Carefully cut them out and use glue to stick them to the sides of your rocket.
And there you go! Your very own Kidzone Rocket!
For ideas and inspiration, check out other kidzoner's crafty creations.