- A paper plate
- Some paint
- Crepe paper
- Sticky tape
- Felt pens
- First cut the paper plate in half. Remember – ask a grown up for help before you use the scissors.
- Now you need to paint your half a paper plate and then wait for it too dry.
- When it’s dry, carefully cut strips of crepe paper. If you don’t have crepe paper you can just use normal paper or card.
- Now use sticky tape to stick the crepe paper strips to the back of the paper plate. This will make your jellyfish tentacles.
- Now it’s time to make some eyes! On a piece of card draw a big pair of circles with smaller circles inside. Carefully cut them out…. and glue them onto the front of your jellyfish to give him giant googly eyes.
And there you go! Your very own Kidzone Jellyfish!
For ideas and inspiration, check out other kidzoner's crafty creations.