COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
KIDZONE ARTS AND CRAFTS JULY
- What’s the prize?
Each week during July, TVNZ will give away:
1 x Weekly Grand Arts-and-Crafts Prize; and
4 x Kidzone Colouring-In Bonus Prize Packs
- Entry period.
Week 1: July 1st 2015 12.00am to July 7th 2015 11.59pm.
Week 2: July 8th 2015 12.00am to July 14th 2015 11.59pm.
Week 3: July 15th 2015 12.00am to July 21st 2015 11.59pm.
Week 4: July 22nd 2015 12.00am to July 31st 2015 11.59pm.
Only valid entries received during the above periods will be accepted.
- Conditions of entry.
To enter the competition, you must:
- Upload a photo of a crafty creation you’ve made at kidzoneplay.co.nz
- Live in New Zealand
- More details about the prize.
The Weekly Grand Arts-and-Crafts Prize includes:
- 1x Kidzone 2015 colouring-in book
- 1x Kidzone pack of colouring-in pencils
- 1x backpack
- 1x A3 drawing pad
- 1x pack of A4 coloured card
- 1x pencil case
- 1x Smiggle lunch box
- 1x pack Smiggle gel pens
- 1x Play Doh starter pack
- 1x modelling clay set
- 1x wooden 3D kids puzzle
- 1x plaster animals painting kit
- 1x Crayola set of Washable Kids Paint
- 1x set of Crayola Twistables crayons
- 1x set of Faber Castell Colour Changer felt pens
- 1x art smock
- 1x sparkly mosaic kit (or similar activity kit)
- 1x pop-out masks activity book
Each Kidzone Colouring-In Bonus Prize Pack includes:
- 1 x Kidzone 2015 colouring-in book
- 1 x Kidzone pack of colouring in-pencils
- Choosing a winner.
The winners will be drawn at random by TVNZ the day after each weekly entry period closes (July 8th, July 15th, July 22nd and August 3rd). TVNZ will contact the winners via email or phone.
STANDARD TERMS FOR ENTRANTS
- The competition details above and these competition rules form the terms and conditions for the competition (the Rules).
- By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules. If you don’t agree to them, please don’t enter. Simple.
- Until a prize is awarded, TVNZ can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
- TVNZ has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
- We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so unfortunately you’re not allowed to enter if you’re connected to TVNZ or the competition. This applies to employees of TVNZ, the programme producer, any company involved in the competition and TVNZ’s advertising agencies and web companies. It also applies to these people’s immediate families and flatmates. If the competition is being run through Facebook, Facebook employees aren’t able to enter either.
- Unless we’ve stated otherwise, only one competition entry per person please.
- We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we’re nice, so we’ll be fair about it.
- You agree we can keep your entry, and use it however we want (including to promote TVNZ and the competition). This includes photos, artwork or other stuff you submit with your entry.
- You agree that we can publish your name and address in connection with the competition. You also agree that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
- We won’t be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win). If the competition is being run through Facebook, you agree that they won’t have any responsibility either.
- Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we’ll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
- These Rules and the competition will be run under NZ law.
- STANDARD TERMS FOR WINNERS If we can’t get hold of you, we’ll have to select another winner. So make sure you check your email and keep your phone handy!
- For some competitions (eg where there is international travel involved), we may need to do further checks to make sure you’re eligible. You agree to help us out with that.
- Unfortunately prizes can’t be traded in for cash. Unless of course they’re cash prizes. Then you’ll get cash.
- Prizes are personal to the winners and can’t be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason (e.g. you can’t travel on the necessary dates), we can award the prize to another winner.
- If you’re disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don’t match the eligibility criteria), we’ll choose another winner.
- It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we’ll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
- If we ask, you agree to appear in a promo (for free) for TVNZ or the competition promoter.
- Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn’t want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.